水曜日, 9月 22, 2004

Sometimes

Sometimes。I' d like to be alone。
with no one else to touch me。or reach me。except myself。
Sometimes。I' d like to be your friend。
I hope you’ll understand that。I do love you。but I can' t。

We don' t even shake hands。We don' t act like we care。
We' ve got nothing left to say。
Because we' re here in Taipei。

So our kisses live only in the dark。
and our love dies when the morning comes。
So our kisses live only in the dark。
and our love dies when the morning comes。

That' s why sometimes。I' d like to be alone。
With no one else to touch me。or reach me。except myself。

Sometimes。I wish I could simply fly away。
with you of course。if you want to。
Sometimes。I wish I could hug you like a friend。
but no of course。we dare not to。

We don' t even shake hands。We don' t act like we care。
We' ve got nothing left to say。
We don' t even shake hands。We don' t act like we care。
We' ve got nothing left to say。
Because we' re here in Taipei

So our kisses live only in the dark。
and our love dies when the morning comes。

(Sometimes。I wish I' ve got "sometimes")

0 件のコメント: